Set the party stage ready and invite friends over. Let’s shake up some exotic Margarita today and To all the tequila lovers, here is how you give a twist to the regular Margaritas that you can never miss but try out today.
The Jalapeno – Cucumber Margarita
What all you need?
- Slices of jalapeno
- Slices of cucumber
- Cointreau or orange juice
- Milagro Silver tequila
- Juice from 2 limes and wedges
- Large ice cubes
- Kosher salt
Ready for the Twist?
- Using a mortar and pestle, grind 4 slices of jalapeno, 4 slices cucumber into 1/4 cup sugar.
- Pour mixture into a shaker. Add tequila, Cointreau and lime juice.
- Fill shaker with ice and shake heavily.
- Rub rim of 4 highball glasses with lime wedges and coat with salt and Fill with ice.
- Give the shaker one more shake and strain contents into each glass.
- Garnish with jalapeno and cucumber slices.
Enjoy this twist and let us know your secret Margarita twist recipes.